Devote this month to enhance your well-being
1. Connect with your senses. Take a solo morning walk or a relaxing bath.
2. Expand your comfort zone. Join a meetup or travel somewhere new.
3. Upgrade your everyday items. Improve the sustainability of the things around you.
4. Set new goals for yourself. Keep a journal to stay on track.
5. Meditate. Calm & focus the mind to connect to your inner workings.
Its made a triumphant return
Misunderstandings, travel delays, technology issues, not to mention emotional and behavioral changes, are just a few known traits of Mercury being in retrograde again. Frustrating, especially in Leo season. However there are ways to survive and thrive over the next 3-weeks. Here’s our list:
1. Build an epic playlist. Curate songs to help you tune out the world & tune into yourself
2. Extra self-care. Meditate, get a massage, take walks, or stay inside & binge watch your favorite shows
3. Reconnect with old friends. Gather for a picnic & get sentimental
4. Clear your home's energy. Burn some sage & re-energize with fresh soft bath towels
There are only 92 days in the summer, make the best of it!
What’s a better way to celebrate the warm weather than hosting a spring kickoff gathering with close friends & family?
Here are a few ideas to bring a smile to your guests & yours:
1. Not sure where to start? No better way then to create a theme
3. Nothing like a playlist to set the vibes & liven up the atmosphere.
5. Don't stress: Cook something in season that’s easy w/ big impact.
6. Let the booze flow. Did I hear someone say signature cocktail?
Easy-breezy ways to transition your home for the season.
1. Fresh flowers are a must. A mood boosting & fragrant way to create a welcoming atmosphere.
2. Or a touch of greenery. A single palm leaf is a quick pick-me-up.
3. New tea towels. Go for colorful prints like these or our new “Anemone Branch” (pictured above) for a more zen vibe.
4. Make a stovetop potpourri brew. A creative way to a spring-scented home.
5. Upgrade to handmade ceramic dinnerware. Stylish & insta-worthy for every meal.
5 tips to refresh yourself & your home.
1. Rejoice! Liven the heart of your home with some fun new kitchen tea towels.
2. Toast to the Solstice. Invite friends over to celebrate the new season.
4. Unload. Donate old & unused items from your closet as part of your spring clean.
5. Self love with self care. Treat yourself to a delicious new body lotion, soap, or set of new yummy bath towels. You deserve it!