There are only 92 days in the summer, make the best of it!
What’s a better way to celebrate the warm weather than hosting a spring kickoff gathering with close friends & family?
Here are a few ideas to bring a smile to your guests & yours:
1. Not sure where to start? No better way then to create a theme
3. Nothing like a playlist to set the vibes & liven up the atmosphere.
5. Don't stress: Cook something in season that’s easy w/ big impact.
6. Let the booze flow. Did I hear someone say signature cocktail?
Easy-breezy ways to transition your home for the season.
1. Fresh flowers are a must. A mood boosting & fragrant way to create a welcoming atmosphere.
2. Or a touch of greenery. A single palm leaf is a quick pick-me-up.
3. New tea towels. Go for colorful prints like these or our new “Anemone Branch” (pictured above) for a more zen vibe.
4. Make a stovetop potpourri brew. A creative way to a spring-scented home.
5. Upgrade to handmade ceramic dinnerware. Stylish & insta-worthy for every meal.
5 tips to refresh yourself & your home.
1. Rejoice! Liven the heart of your home with some fun new kitchen tea towels.
2. Toast to the Solstice. Invite friends over to celebrate the new season.
4. Unload. Donate old & unused items from your closet as part of your spring clean.
5. Self love with self care. Treat yourself to a delicious new body lotion, soap, or set of new yummy bath towels. You deserve it!
Sip your way into spring!
We’re already in a spring state of mind, so we put together a list of some delicious, fresh, pick-you-up cocktails to combat all those winter blues.
Grapefruit Prosecco. Just 2 ingredients to nirvana.
Rosemary Gin Lemonade. It’s like liquid sunshine.
Peartini. Shaken or stirred.
Kombucha Whiskey Cocktail. Sweet & tangy.
Peach Basil Moscow Mule. A twist on a classic.
Drink up & liven up!
A work space environment is important to productivity and creativity. Make this space more comfortable and personal to keep you inspired on the daily.
Here are 5 ways to spruce up the work space:
Always come prepared.
Bar tools with bling. Rose gold or silver for the hostess with the mostest cocktail flair.
100% Cotton kitchen towels. Decorative, fun, & certainly a creative ways to wrap any one of these thoughtful gifts.
Patchouli diffuser. For the host(ess) who can never have enough boho in their home.
Beautiful stationery. Why not make the thank yous even easier?
Artisan candle. Home decor never looked or smelled so good.
Succulent Planters. Because that indoor garden they’ve been wanting isn’t going to start by itself.
Card For Humanity. Game night will never be the same.
Mini film camera. Instantly capture moments into memories.
Happy Holidays from DCD!
Start the holiday season right with a heart full of thanks.
Give back. With random acts of kindness or volunteer for your local food & clothing drive.
Cook with heart. Make your meals together to help connect you more with your loved ones.
Make gratitude a tradition. Create a gratitude jar to appreciate all your blessings.
Get personal. Find some time in your busy schedule to express gratitude in these creative ways.
Set intentions. Use these thoughts to manifest & fuel loving energy & goals.
Create new memories. Share these fun activities with friends & family - spread the joy!
Acknowledge the memories you have. Take out those photo albums and revisit all the great fortune you’ve been able to experience. And the biggest way to show your gratitude?...
No cell phones! Break away from your digital world & press refresh on your connection with the true bounty of your world.